McGill Construction is an established family run
construction company with over
experience in property construction specialising in all
elements of residential and commercial construction.
Through its skilled, friendly, qualified and experienced workforce McGill Construction Ltd prides itself on delivering projects on time and on budget with a huge emphasis placed on attention to detail, high quality finishes and high standards throughout the build process.McGill Construction offers both pre construction design advice and design advice throughout the build programme tailored to meet and marry client’s requirements and budgets.
Our skilled and knowledgeable workforce includes qualified and experienced surveyors and engineers in addition to an in house architectural service.
McGill Construction only uses trusted and certified suppliers and sub-contractors, quality certified materials and fully qualified employees and tradesmen to deliver quality work practices and exceptional finishes on every project.
- Member of the Construction Industry Federation of Ireland (CIF).
- Registered with Construction Industry Register Ireland (CIRI).
- Home Renovation Incentive (HRI) Qualified Building Contractor.
- Registered member of HomeBond.
- Members of staff are registered with Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
Staff Members of McGill Construction Ltd are:
- Qualified Construction Project Managers.
- Qualified Site Managers.
- Certified PSCS.
- Hold Safe Passes.
- Hold Manual Handling Certificates.
- Hold Scaffold Inspection Certificates.
- Temporary Works Co-Ordinators.
- Crane Lift Qualified.
- Qualified First Aiders.
- Qualified Carpenters.
- Are CIF Project Supervisor Construction Stage Qualified.